Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure
Bizaline attaches great importance to the security of its systems. Despite our dedication to security, vulnerabilities may still occur. Bizaline appreciates the value of collaborating with others to further enhance the protection of its systems. In order to be able to act promptly, we would appreciate your notification, should you detect any such vulnerabilities in our systems.
We ask you to:
- Please report any security issues by e-mailing your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include pertinent information about the issue so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL (web address) of the relevant system and a brief description of the issue suffice.
- Please leave your contact information (at minimum an e-mail address or phone number) so that we can contact you to ensure a secure result.
- Please notify us as soon as possible upon discovery of a security issue, and do not share information about the issue with others until it is resolved.
- Please act responsibly with your knowledge of the security issue. Do not exploit the vulnerability beyond what is necessary to demonstrate its existence.
- We will treat your report confidentially and will not share your information with third parties without your explicit permission, unless legally required or mandated by court order.
- You will receive a notification of receipt within 1 working day of your report.
- We will respond to any security report within 3 working days with an evaluation of the issue and an expected date of resolution.
- We will keep you updated on our progress toward resolving the issue.
- We may determine in mutual consultation whether and how the resolved issue is announced. Subject to mutual agreement, Bizaline may publicly credit you as discoverer of the reported vulnerability.
Download our Coordinated vulnerability disclosure here.